February 10, 2011

Something to cheer you on a rather bland Thursday...

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. Nostalgic for what, you ask? For warmer weather, mostly. It is not out of the ordinary for our days to be in the single digits and I am so not feeling it.

So to both indulge my nostalgia and cheer up everyone's Thursday, I decided to post some nifty pictures I took on one of our Summer trips to the park. This little darling doggy is Scout and she's my favorite.




Feel better? I do! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, she's adorable! What kind of dog is she? I used to have a Jackhuahua and he was about that size. I've posted a few pictures of him on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lindsi! She's a full chihuahua, but she is pretty big for her breed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!