February 19, 2011

Lyss On Something


For the past few months, I've been trying my hand at writing. I've always loved creative writing and have kept messy little notebooks filled with crazy thoughts. Now, I'm trying to turn those thoughts into something real and coherent. Something complete and sparkly.

Something like a novel.

As I suddenly realized that I wanted to write a novel, I also suddenly realized that I would need help doing this. A lot of help. I started collecting writing advice from books, the blogs of authors, etc. 

In order to help me keep all of this advice organized and solidified in my brain, I started another blog, called Lyss On Something.

This is a blog about reading, writing and creating. This is a blog that will chronicle my journey to (hopefully) authordom.

Come join me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!